Friday 7 July 2017

CEED Designing Portfolio Model


Hi, 

This is a portfolio which I made for the CEED interview. It contains few of my best creative works which ii have done. I didn't put any practice sessions in my portfolio you can add them also. I prefer to keep hard copies of practice sessions for the interview. C & C are welcome :) . 

I thank Bhanu for letting me show these work to those who are inspired. Thanks to his blog it's a wonderful source for CEED. :)


CEED Designing Portfolio Model - Sachu Sanjayan



1 comment:

  1. That's really a good work - professional indeed :)
    You have shown lots of stuff in the folio and mostly covered art works with few videos. For the readers here whom are focused on making a folio for design exams, it would be better if they show more design works in their collections rather than showing more art works. I also appreciate ur choice of colors n font, they r well arranged.
    Thanks for sharing ur work with everyone :) all the best

    For those preparing their portfolio, here's my sample portfolio with tips - Bhanu Portfolio works with Tips and suggestions

    ReplyDelete