Monday 4 January 2016

Solution to NID-DAT 2015 subjective sample paper - Vaishnavi


Hi all,

I'm Vaishnavi Bodawar!

I have good artistic skills (painting) and I attempted CEED and NID exams last year. I wish to share solutions to few questions of NID-DAT subjective part as asked in sample question paper for your benefit and reference. I hope that this is going to help you at least to some extent.

You can check the question paper here

Question B1


You have to make rotis/puris and have no rolling pan to flatten the dough. State and illustrate four alternate ways, using objects from the kitchen, by which you could make the rotis/puris


Note: I haven't given the statements (or factors whatever it's called), I just gave some illustrations. Hope, you are able to write about it.






Question B2:


My solutions


That's it, although I solved only for two questions, I hope this will give some idea to you.

All the best for your NID attempt !!!


5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Vaishnavi for taking time and making sketches. This is so great and should be helping many :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's actually goodđź‘Ťđź‘Ź thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good solutions, but in your first answer u have made jug n cup plates, my doubt can we draw tow different things ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I have a doubt regarding the doodles. If u get a frame, is it necessary to fill the entire space or should we leave some negative space?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you solve 2012 paper pls ??

    ReplyDelete